Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional Training Course is designed to introduce latest CADWorx Plant Pro functionalities that used in plant design and modeling. This course will focus on CADWorx modeling techniques “Know-How”, as well as to lead users to utilize CADWorx Plant Pro capabilities, such as pipe routing automation, piping rules governing, generating isometric drawing, block-to-Intelligent etc. Topics that may draw attention to the old CADWorx users such as specification building, legacy specification conversion, I-Configure for ISOGEN, and Analysis Tool Integration will be discussed too.
Our CADWorx Plant Professional Training Course focuses on:
- Understanding all the useful CADWorx features and functions
- Producing 2D and 3D models and its GA drawing
- Producing CADWorx deliverables such as Isometrics Drawing, Bill of Materials etc.
- CADWorx Plant Pro Module: Equipment and Structural Steels
- Special Topics for Specification Editors, Bi-Directional Integration, and Block-to-Intelligent (User Shape)
The training course is intended for new CADWorx users, experienced users (version 2012 or earlier), mechanical/piping engineers, plant designer, plant draftsperson, engineering students and those all who are interested in CADWorx plant design.
However, with some AutoCAD knowledge would be helpful.