BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Joins Us In Your Greatest Professional Mission
Expand Your Potential with Us
Let's go further together, with the right tools and mindsets. Because when empowered, anything is possible.
- CAD Design Drafting: overview and hands on knowledge in computer-aided design (CAD)
- Proposal Preparation: Experience in preparing proposal documents, including design specifications, bills of materials (BOM), bills of quantities (BOQs), and requests for quotation (RFQ) and requests for information (RFI).
- Customer Requirement Analysis: Ability to analyse customer requirements and provide support during the pre-sales and post-sales processes on a global scale.
- Collaboration and Design Huddles: Participation in internal design huddles to ensure customer-specific intent is met before finalizing and releasing drawings for production or site execution.
- CRM Software: Proficiency in using customer relationship management (CRM) software to capture and manage customers’ business requirements.
- Workload Management: Maintaining a thorough understanding of project workload and effectively rebalancing work as needed.
- Teamwork and Communication: Ability to work within a team, including team leads and senior engineers, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills are also important.
- International Environment: Interest and ability to work in an international environment, potentially dealing with clients or projects from various countries or regions.
- Problem-Solving and Proactive Approach: Proactively identifying and communicating areas of deficiency or gaps and proposing solutions to address them.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field. (1 year or more)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur
- QUALIFICATION: 1+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
* Please include all updated information in your CV/ Resume such as recent photo, working experience, education, current & expected salary and date availability.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notify and thank you for your interested.